OOTD | Monochrome Faux Two Piece

Dress – Primark
Jacket – Zara (old)
Fedora – Missguided
Sunglasses – Primark
Sandals – Topshop
This season, I love two pieces (especially those from Missguided), but most of them are either too tight or too cropped for me to feel comfortable in. When I saw this dress in Primark, straight away it looked like a two piece and in my current favourite print, gingham! Although it looks like separates, the top part is actually an added bit of material which floats above the dress like a top. Clever! Paired with these gorgeous sandals and some black accessories, this makes a lovely monochrome outfit!

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

P.S. I’m currently running a giveaway to win a full custom blog design!! Have a look here 🙂

11 Responses to OOTD | Monochrome Faux Two Piece

1. Love the dress! I agree it's much nicer to have a two-piece look set than having to flash tummy. The sandals are so cute as well – I'm looking the perfect pair for sumer, may give those a try! xx

• cat byrne says:

Thanks Georgie! Yes the tummy is staying firmly away for now… 🙂 definitely recommend the sandals, I thought they were a bargain from Topshop – £40!
      xx

2. Rhiannon says:

Gorgeous outfit! I'm loving a bit of gingham print this season and Primark seem to be doing so well at the moment 🙂 xx

everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

• cat byrne says:

Aw thank you Rhiannon! I know I need to start removing myself from Primark with the amount I spend there. At least it's cheap!! 🙂
      xx

3. Fran Beaton says:

Great shoes. Must get myself a pair of those x

4. lovely outfit 🙂 need to get my hands on those sandals – fabulous!
    Jess xx

5. Everything about this outfit is seriously cool!

6. Gail J says:

I love how you have styled this outfit since it is so you! I'm a fashion blogger also photographer, and I would LOVE to meet you when I move to Manchester in a few months 🙂 Love your style Cat xx

7. Fly DP says: